So thanks to OC16tv online I was able to show my real RED RAIDER FOR LIFE dedication. Despite the LIVE streamline freezing up a couple of times I was able to watch my nephew and the kahuku Basketball team play in the state championship game against Kamehameha. So we hooked up my Laptop to the tv and at 9pm washington time we watched the game. It was such a stressful game, i started to get louder and louder with 2 minutes remaining in the game I started to yell at my tv(As if the players and ref could hear me.) My poor daughter was sitting on my lap and i fully shoved her off so that i could watch the last 15 seconds of the game (sorry Liza) what a horrible mom! Funny thing is, i could hear Liza asking her dad, (why is mom yelling?) Unfotunately, Kamehameha pulled off a win by 2 against Kahuku and i was feeling a little home sick. When the game was over, i found myself leaving OC16TV on so that i could watch the commercials in hawaii (eventhough their not the best) and i started to listen to hawaiian music, it was now 2am in the morning and I forgot to prepare my primary lesson. So, i quickly got out of the home sick mood and started to prepare it. What a Night!!
Congratulations to the KAHUKU RED RAIDERS! You are winners in my eyes for fighting your way to the top. You Beat Kaimuki, Punahou, and Iolani. That in itself is a fight well fought. Love you Shai! You did us proud. RED RAIDER 4 LIFE!!!
Hey Shai will be a beast in the next 2 years to come, Because he play just like his aunty's.LOL. Omgosh My daughter was balling after the game and then I asked so are you going to stay at Kahuku and she said not if I get into Punahou or Iolani. Keste ShaRae you Red Raider for now.LOL. Im glad you got to watch the game. It was a great season and a great team.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I think all Kahuku fans are hard-core!!!
ReplyDeleteYup, we're having another boy! Nilesh may get his soccer team yet!
I take blood thinners because I have a genetic condition called Favor V Leiden where my blood clots easier than most people. I had a DVT (blood clots) back in 2005 and spent 2 weeks in Queens Hospital. Being pregnant increases your risk of getting a clot or having a stroke (or a clot forming in the baby's cord) due to the hormones your body produces- for me it's about a 7 fold increase in risk.
Opps that should say Factor V Leiden...
ReplyDeleteWe were watching that game too, i couldn't remember which one was your nephew, but i was cheering for Kahuku non-the-less.
ReplyDeleteAnd about the commercials, i think they are the best and already feel like i am going to miss them when we move home.
for reals im so glad the latter part of this season was televised and tho it breaks my heart that they were so close...THEY DID FRECKIN AWESOME! like i said, SHAI is not even done growing yet, so i can't wait to watch him these next two years...what a season! ps: liza get used to it, coz crazy red raider cheering runs in the family.
ReplyDelete