Monday, March 2, 2009

Kahuku OIA Championship


Congratulations to the Kahuku Varsity Basketball team on their win over the Kaimuki Bulldogs. I'd like to personally say how proud i am of my Nephew SHAI who is only a sophmore but is very talented. Although i was not at the game I heard it was a very physical game which left my poor nephew with a little bump under his eye after a kaimuki player elbowed him. Good luck to Kahuku in the state tournament hope u guys take it all the way. Red Raider for life!

2 comments:

  1. man i wanted to go to that game so i can participate in CHEER WARS, but so proud of them too. i hope they go FAR! good job shairone, lookin foward to him playing 2 more yrs of bball for kahuku. ps: if you watch clips of the game you will notice there are like 5 coaches on the bench, lol...doc, taki, and hangman to name a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job Kahuku!! I am glad you commented on my blog so now I can keep up with your cute family!! A bunch of us were talking the other day and saying how much we miss you guys!!!! If you ever come out, let us know, we will have a big bbq.

    ReplyDelete