Uncle Bill passed on Monday March 2,2008 after being in and out of the Hospital. He was a great inspiration and example to the not only the students at BYUH But also the Laie community. He is loved by many and we'll definitely miss his genuine smile and ALOHA. Until we meet again Uncle Bill Ahui hou! E OLA MAU KA UHANE O ANAKALA BILL I KO MAKOU MAU PU'UWAI. MAHALO IKA A'O 'ANA MAI IA'U INA MEA HAWAII INA PAPA A'U I HANA AI. E PULE ANA MAKOU IKA OHANA WALLACE. KE AKUA PU MALAMA PONO! ME KE ALOHA PUMEHANA A ME KE KAUMAHA LU'U LU'U!! (The spirit of Uncle Bill will live on in our hearts. We extend our gratitude for the teachings we received of all things Hawaiian, and in the classes we took. Our prayers are extended to the wallace family and God be with you. With warm Love and deep sadness!!) Funeral services have not been determined yet but we will keep everyone posted.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
REST IN PEACE UNCLE BILL
Uncle Bill passed on Monday March 2,2008 after being in and out of the Hospital. He was a great inspiration and example to the not only the students at BYUH But also the Laie community. He is loved by many and we'll definitely miss his genuine smile and ALOHA. Until we meet again Uncle Bill Ahui hou! E OLA MAU KA UHANE O ANAKALA BILL I KO MAKOU MAU PU'UWAI. MAHALO IKA A'O 'ANA MAI IA'U INA MEA HAWAII INA PAPA A'U I HANA AI. E PULE ANA MAKOU IKA OHANA WALLACE. KE AKUA PU MALAMA PONO! ME KE ALOHA PUMEHANA A ME KE KAUMAHA LU'U LU'U!! (The spirit of Uncle Bill will live on in our hearts. We extend our gratitude for the teachings we received of all things Hawaiian, and in the classes we took. Our prayers are extended to the wallace family and God be with you. With warm Love and deep sadness!!) Funeral services have not been determined yet but we will keep everyone posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I heard about Uncle Bill the other day. It was so sad to hear but at least we know he's in a better place and not in pain anymore. I was just thinking about him the other day. Then last night Ku'uliko brought some books to bed that she wanted me to read and one of them was the Kahuaola book from that collection of children's books in Hawaiian. She asked me why I was crying. He's done so much for our family. Thanks to his letter of recommendation, Kainoa got into law school here at BYU. Well we'll keep his family in our prayers. A hui hou!...P.S. no baby yet. Next Tuesday is my scheduled c-section.
ReplyDeleteAnother LAIE great has returned home...I am impressed with your Hawaiian..(ok, I know it was Paa)
ReplyDeleteMarie,
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed camping on your blog for the past 20 minutes. So good to hear you guys are doing awesome. take care!