We are leaving on a long drive to Potato land for Pa'as cousins wedding and to see my brother and his family. It will just be our family so, it should be fun. It will be our first time making the drive from washington to Idaho by ourselves; although pa'a has done it many of times with his mom. dad and siblings this is our first family trip so, I won't be Blogging for about 5 days or less. Can't wait to write about it the next time. IDAHO HERE WE COME!!
WOW I am glad to see you joined the blogggggging world soooooooooooo happy, mihas little one is so freaking cute, love you and can't wait for the updates. miss you
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSAWEEEEEEEEET...THX SIS. I COULDNT FIND HER BLOG AGAIN AFTER I HAPPENED UPON IT...R U BACK FROM POTATO LAND? CALL ME OR WRITE ME SOON. OH, AND PS: I'M ON TWITTER NOW, IT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY DUMB IF U THINK ABOUT IT, BUT IT'S MY NEW OBSESSION. IT'S JUST A SITE THAT LETS UR TWITTER FRIENDS KNOW WHAT UR DOING AT ANY GIVEN TIME OF THE DAY...EVEN IF IT'S NOTHING. I KNOW...I HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS! LOL. http://twitter.com/darlabo
ReplyDelete