
So talk about confusing weather!!! FRIDAY /SAT. the sun was out and i could wear shorts and a t-shirt and it was so nice and so ummm... stupid me decided to pack slippers to wear to church, since we were going to visit Pa'a at his work apartment this weekend and we were gonna attend his ward he goes to when he's working. N-e-ways, so my girls fully woke me up sunday morning yelling, "mommy theres lots of snow outside, wakeup!!wakeup!!" Of course the first thing i thought was...okay i guess no need go to church. LOL! But then i came to my senses and woke up. After 15 minutes of my girls trying to get me out of bed i finally got up and sure enough there was almost 2 inches of snow outside. CRAP!! I remembered i only packed my slippers for church. So, after almost slipping 3 times on the darn snow and people trying to pretend they weren't staring at my feet and thinking (what a dumb girl)! I was fully hating the darn SNOW!! But, I made it to church and it was all good Blessings come to those who are faithful eventhough their feet are freezing to death. Everytime i got into the car my feet were right on the heater and Pa'a on the side laughing. With no FROST BITE and my toes in tact. All i got to remind myself is THIS NOT HAWAII!!So i will simply put the slippers away until JUNE!!
Oh NOOO! Cold feet are the worst!!!! I'm glad you didn't crack your head!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Too funny! I think mine will stay packed away ALL year!
ReplyDeleteI hate slipping in the snow. I haven't actually fallen down but it's still pretty scary. I wore slippers today to my doctor's appointment. It was 60 degrees today. It's getting pretty warm now. My mom sends her love to you guys as well and to Pa'a's parents. We're doing good here. Baby Kamalu (what Ku'uliko calls her baby brother) is doing well. Ku'uliko loves reading to him and singing to him as well. Kalei kind of attacks him but we're teaching him to be gentle. Small kine hard for him to understand. Anyways, thanks for all your support. Love you!
ReplyDeletelol!! MARIE AND PAA!!! i'm so happy i found you guys. i saw your comment on omi's page. how are you guys!!??!! man, your girls are so big and so beautiful. i can't believe they're three already. i still remember when you were pregnant with them. lol. anyways, i just took the last 10 minutes reading up on you guys. things sound great. hope all is well. take care!!
ReplyDeletei wear slippers in the winter too. i hate it, but my dresses look funny with shoes. he he. oh well. .
Your so funny! I wore slippers year round when I was home! But I think after living here I would definitely get frost bite! My feet aren't used to actual shoes anymore either, I get blisters everytime, I don't know what I'll do...I guess I'll just have cold feet for a while!!
ReplyDelete