So I was sick one day and decided I did not have the energy to fix malia and Elizas hair so i told them they could dress themselves and fix their own hair....SO WHAT DO I FIND???? Little girls gone wild. If i had not gotten out of bed my nail polish and makeup would've been demolished by these little girls. I had to get the camera out since they did get a few pins in their hair and all other accesories. Not to mention I hear them singing Beyonces song "ALL MY SINGLE LADIES" (Thanks youtube). Oh no!!!!What does the future have in store for us???????? But gotta love their creativity and sense of fashion. Since mommy doesn't usually have those qualities. But note to self....(Buy a Lock for these wild girls door when their teenagers) or maybe i should start now.... Love my little monkeys, they make life the joy that it is.
Friday, May 8, 2009
3 year olds gone wild!!
So I was sick one day and decided I did not have the energy to fix malia and Elizas hair so i told them they could dress themselves and fix their own hair....SO WHAT DO I FIND???? Little girls gone wild. If i had not gotten out of bed my nail polish and makeup would've been demolished by these little girls. I had to get the camera out since they did get a few pins in their hair and all other accesories. Not to mention I hear them singing Beyonces song "ALL MY SINGLE LADIES" (Thanks youtube). Oh no!!!!What does the future have in store for us???????? But gotta love their creativity and sense of fashion. Since mommy doesn't usually have those qualities. But note to self....(Buy a Lock for these wild girls door when their teenagers) or maybe i should start now.... Love my little monkeys, they make life the joy that it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHAHAHA! They are so stinking CUTE!!!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThree going on 16! Too cute! They got really good taste!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I love it! Yeah so there are many times that I don't do Ku'uliko's hair. She screams most of the time. So funny how the girls are so trendy.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! they are so big! and there hai has gotten so long!!
ReplyDeleteso cute!!
Hey guys. I'm excited that you're going to Hawaii too. I'll be in Maui and the Big Island for most of July but will be back on Oahu on the 19th-21st. Maybe we'll see each other. Let me know.
ReplyDeletei think your girls and my girl would have a wild party together! Tea loves Beyonce and her "Single Ladies", haha! totally fashionable your girls, sweet! their hair completes the look too...watch out for those teenager days, phew!
ReplyDelete