Seems like i got myself nice and set for now doing the whole not private thing. Thanks everyone for your e-mails. I mean the 7 friends i have..LOL ! I'll remain un-private until further notice. Love u all hope to put a little more spunk on my BORING page. Okay!! Take care!!
Hey guys. I always enjoy reading comments from you guys. It's always nice to hear from friends. Maybe one day we'll visit you guys up there. We've been thinking about taking a road trip but who knows. We drove to Vegas and that was long and now that Liko is using the potty, I'm sure that'll make it longer. I really want to go home for Christmas but we'll see if that happens. At least you're there with family. Take care and hope you guys continue to do well. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHEEEYYYY! If you do go private, count me in! Miss you 4!
ReplyDeleteadd us! emlow07@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehey marie and pa'a! i was browsing looking for friends because I only have like three friends and my mom, (haha!) how have u guyz been? you're girls are so big and beautiful! i'm trying to get used to blogspot so please add us, keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteHEY KAMI AND PETER I COULDN'Y GET YOUR
ReplyDeleteE-MAIL BUT OURS IS falevai96@hotmail.com so invite us!!!have a good day!!
I'm glad you didn't go private- I was wondering what was going on! Sydneyv@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHEY MARIE...I WAS WONDERING IF CAN GET YOUR BROTHER JUNIORS PHONE NUMBER...I SERVED IN THE SAME WARD HE SERVED IN THE VENTURA MISSION. I WALKED INTO ONE OF THE MEMBERS HOME TO SEE HIM IN ONE OF THE PICTURES... HE AND HIS COMPANION BAPTIZED THIS LADY AND THIS LADY WANTS TO GET A HOLD OF HIM... SHOOT ME AN EMAIL... spencerhafoka@gmail.com THANKS!!!
ReplyDeleteSass Please heres my email niualvina@gmail.com. Loving you reaction to my boring life and my narrow mindness, Cause thats what my husband says my blog is. and then most of the time I think I bloging to myself.LOL
ReplyDeleteNo, we're not always doing stuff with the kids. I wish we could do more but we just decided last minute to take them to the zoo. We're actually going home next week. My dad used his points to fly me and the kids and we had to get Kainoa's ticket. We're so excited. I'm just grateful that my dad felt sorry for me enough to do this for us. Nah, he knew I was getting homesick so it was a nice surprise. You guys take care.
ReplyDelete