Happy Birthday to my Dear Husband!!! I always dread Birthday and Holiday presents for him because.....He never likes to spend money even if he wants something. Unlike me, I rack up the bill when its my Birthday, anniversary etc. So this year I decided that he needed to splurge a little since he never spends more than 20 dollars on his gift. But with no surprise, he told me what he wanted and then....after seeing the price, he decided not to get it. I was like what? and then I was like huh? and then i went i bought myself a whole bunch of clothes....I know I know....Bad wife..But i did get him what he wanted before i bought myself some clothes.
Pa'a is a wonderful husband, father and friend. He always puts our needs before his and seems to help everyone and anyone on the streets or wherever. He works hard and provides for our family with all his heart. His testimony and love for the Gospel is one i adore the most. I love him very much and wanted to wish HIM a happy Birthday!!! I LOVE U BABE!!
hahaha, I do the same thing! I love splurging on myself :) but anyways... Hau'oli La Hanau Pa'a!!
ReplyDeletelets not forget.. Pa'a is a greeat fat head cousin !!! Happy b day cous!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!
ReplyDeletegirl, i splurge all the time, i guess "Happy Birthday to Marie" huh? haha....
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Pa'a!
ReplyDeletelol! i guess all wives are the same then. he he. happy birthday pa'a!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Pa'a, can't wait to see you guys!!!
ReplyDelete