Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving baby.

Teuila(MEANS THE LIGHT) Alanaokekihawahine (means the awakening of the white kukui flower) Meleana(MY MOTHER IN LAWS NAME) Sibbett arrived on Thursday Nov.26.2009 9:47pm I went into active labor about 3:00pm and arrived at the hospital around 7pm. Baby was still in Breech position and so they told me i had to have c-section. All in all i think that my experience with csection was not bad I'm still recovering slowly but nothing too bad. Hospital stay was 3 days and then we came home. I'm so thankful for a husband who is so loving and supportive. He cooks, cleans, changes diapers, wakes up at every feeding to bring baby to me so i could breastfeed. He stays up to burp baby and change diaper, if baby needs a little soothing to sleep my husband stays up and rocks her to sleep. On top of all this, he still tends to our twins by cooking meals making sure they take their nap and plays with them. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I'm very lucky to have him.

6 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Congratulations on the new addition to your already beautiful family!! Glad you're doing ok! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww.....what a good husband!! and c-section....dang...i hope that doesnt happen to me. hope you get better soon!! You are a strong woman, so i know you will. congratz again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! I'm glad your husband is so helpful! lucky you! :)

    she is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Good job Pa'a! I'm glad that he's being helpful because recovery can be tough. Just take it easy or else it'll take longer to recover. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I'm loving the pictures. She looks like she was big. How big was she? Take care you guys. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!!! congrats marie and paa!! so exciting. good job on labor marie and paa - you get an A on husbandry. ha ha. love you guys! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. huge congratz marie and pa'a! eh pa'a, good job, lots and lots of blessings have headed your way!

    ReplyDelete