Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4TH OF JULY


Some of the fire works sitting at the parade

Daddy with the gals One of the girls fav.

It was an awesome weekend. Pa'a was working so, we went and hung out with him for the weekend. We started off with parade, that happen to be right in front of pa'as work apartment. I was a bit disappointed that no one threw candy and this was almost a 2 hour parade COME ON NOW!! I hate to say it, and I'm not Bias but Its not like the parades in hawaii. Anyway, we went to a hawaiian gathering where family and friends gathered then we watched fireworks in Tumwater. It was awesome! Did i mention it was so hot!! Unbearable!! I guess im gonna melt in Hawaii. My sister came down to spend the weekend with us, and gosh it was fun!! 2 more days till we head to HAWAII!!!! YAY!!








7 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY! I CANT WAIT. SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. parades are so fun but it aint fun enough if there isnt candy throwing! haha, that's all the people did in the Laie parades was throw candy, junk float but as long as they had bags full of candy they never care, lol! the parade in provo hardly had any candy throwing too, so junk yah!.....it's all about the candy.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. your girls are sooo cute marie! how long will you be in hawaii? tali and i are heading down in august. hope to see you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls are getting so big and their hair is so long! Too cute! Have fun in Hawaii!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! You are here, tell me a day that works good for you and we will have like a pool day and picnic if you want, everyone would love to see you guys! You can call me too, 808-223-1955

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are you guys, don't leave with out saying hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was great to see your family! The girls are so beautiful and you look amazing! Ah, I miss having you guys around. And tell Pa'a thanks for the advice, I have already begun to apply it :). Hope you got home safely!

    ReplyDelete