Aloha Everyone! Just a little update on our family. I stay at home full-time with the twins and my husband Pa'a works for his Dad. We moved to Washington state after we both graduated from BYUH. We are here temporarily until dad gets his business and house built in Hawaii and then we'll move back to help him. We miss our family and friends in Hawaii but we are enjoying the comforts of washington. It is a little cold but its bearable.
YAY! you finally are gonna start BLOGGING! i love the family pics, yall look so happy! just wanted to let u know i'm here for your every blogging need. holler, love you!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair Pa'a. I didn't realize you guys moved to Washington. I guess we've made it to the Mainland somehow. We want to move back to Hawaii after Kainoa finishes. 2 and 1/2 more years. I'm still very pregnant. I have a couple more weeks to go. It feels like forever with this baby. It's a boy so we decided to name him after Kainoa, well at least the first name. Kalei kind of stole Kainoa's middle name already. So we're going to name him Kainoa Kapanemaikalani Teruo Willing. He is our answer from heaven. When I was about 20 weeks along, they found that his kidneys were slightly dialated and that could mean that the kidneys could fix themselves and if not he would have to have surgery when he was born or it could be linked to down syndrome. It was pretty scary. We prayed a lot and so did our families. I had another ultrasound at 32 weeks and the doctor said that his kidneys were normal and that everything had fixed itself. What a relief. That's when his middle name came to me. Teruo is my grandfather's name on my mom's side. Well anyways, this is longer than I expected. I hope all is well with all of you. Man, the twins are so big. Their hair is so long. I guess Ku'uliko's would look longer if her curls weren't so tight. Take care. A hui hou!
ReplyDeleteMARIE!! ALOHA :0) I'm so glad you guys found our blog! So Washington, huh? Micah & I were at FoodFest the other weekend, and ran into Siki...but we totally thought of you guys and were wondering if you guys were still around or not. I love that we can keep in touch - please do! And when you guys do come back to the islands, hit us up b/c we miss you guys & would love to see you sometime! The girls are SO grown up, I can't believe it! Send our love to the family, ok?? Take Care Friend!
ReplyDeleteAloha Pumehana, Lana - Micah & the kiddies
Marie, I guess you can say I'm a blog stalker and I am happy I found yours!!! I was just thinking about you a little while back, wondering if you had your baby and how your family is doing!!! Take care!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry about that Marie, you are so lucky to have your two wonderful girls!! We leave here in April, we'll be in Washington for one week and then we are off to Wyoming for my intership and then hopefully back to washington! I am excited and sad to leave, but look forward to something new! Take care and it was so nice to hear from you!!!
ReplyDeleteNo problem sis! www.paradiseandpearls.blogspot.com is our url. Hope to hear from you guys again soon!!
ReplyDeleteKisses to the girls!
I'm so glad to find your blog! Your girls are so big now!!!
ReplyDeleteHI!! I just wanted to say hi and welcome to the blogging world!! Your girls are getting so big and so cute!! Hope you guys do move back to Hawaii! Even if it is super cold over here! It might not even be cold for you guys anymore!! Take care!!
ReplyDeleteCarol Yuen ;D